Sugar Daddies is a Laurel & Hardy silent short film released 10 September 1927.
An oil tycoon awakens after a night of carousing to be told that he was married the night before. Not only does he have a new wife but also a new gold digging stepdaughter and brother-in-law who want to kill him. His lawyer (Laurel) is called in to straighten things out when a blackmail attempt is made. He hides in a hotel with his butler (Hardy) and his lawyer. He finally escapes by climbing on Stan's shoulders, wearing a long overcoat and pretending to be Ollie's wife. Wild chases through a dance hall and amusement park ensue.
- James Finlayson - Oil tycoon Cyrus Brittle
- Stan Laurel - Brittle's lawyer
- Oliver Hardy - Brittle's butler
- Noah Young - Brittle's brother-in-law
- Charlotte Mineau - Mrs. Brittle
- Edna Marion - Daughter
- Eugene Pallette - Brittle's butler look-alike
- Jack Hill - Hotel staff
- Charlie Hall - Hotel staff
- Sam Lufkin - Funhouse ticket taker
- Dorothy Coburn - Girl in fun house
- Ray Cooke - Bellboy