Perfect Day is a Laurel & Hardy sound short film released 10 August 1929.
Two families embark on a pleasant Sunday picnic in their Ford Model T, but encounter a variety of issues with the temperamental automobile. Each incident requires Stan, Ollie, their wives, and grouchy, gout-ridden Uncle Edgar to repeatedly exit and reenter the vehicle. A brick-throwing argument with a neighbor threatens to escalate into an all-out turf war until the local parson gets involved. The families finally manage to get their day underway, only to plunge neck-deep into a seemingly shallow, water-filled pothole.
- Stan Laurel as Stanley
- Oliver Hardy as Ollie
- Edgar Kennedy as Uncle Edgar
- Kay Deslys as Mrs. Hardy
- Isabelle Keith as Mrs. Laurel
- Baldwin Cooke as Irate neighbor
- Lyle Tayo as Irate neighbor's wife
- Harry Bernard as Neighbor across the street
- Clara Guiol as Wife of neighbor across the street
- Charley Rogers as Minister